Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 560%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 606.285 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 314% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 807,467 £ (€1,332) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)