Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 600%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 639.485 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 304% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 841,171 £ (€1,315) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)