Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.012 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 119% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 433,553 £ (7,740 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)