Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.283 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 475,203 £ (9,266 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)