Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.684 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 29% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 522,673 £ (10,113 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)