Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.021 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 474,786 £ (9,306 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)