Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 546.398 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 254% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,327,153 £ (€2,429) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)