Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.213 SYP / BDT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 198,392 £ (Taka 31,933) in Feni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)