Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 311%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.901 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 90% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 369,449 £ (R$ 2,448) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)