Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 159.422 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 123% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 872,103 £ (R$ 5,470) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)