Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.568 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 5% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 410,111 £ (₨54,192) in Farrukhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (33 minutes ago)