Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.922 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 220,741 £ (₨27,866) in Farrukhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)