Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.035 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 223,400 £ (₨27,802) in Farrukhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)