Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 4% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 219,686 £ (₨27,506) in Farrukhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)