Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.572 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 53% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 306,172 £ (₨40,434) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)