Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.546 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 88% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 765,587 £ (₨101,451) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (24 minutes ago)