Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.896 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 99% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 404,748 £ (₨82,674) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)