Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 717%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 604.932 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 231% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 705,255 £ (€1,166) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)