Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.344 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 51% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 288,301 £ (2,661TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (42 minutes ago)