Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.667 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 65% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 308,666 £ (2,456TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)