Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.838 SYP / DKK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 327% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,600,576 £ (kr21,387) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)