Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.700 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 93% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 415,951 £ (3,309TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)