Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.839 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 103% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 421,274 £ (3,101TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (about 1 hour ago)