Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.352 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 59% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 299,825 £ (1,942 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)