Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.994 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 51% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 329,957 £ (2,391 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (28 minutes ago)