Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and El Tigre have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 39% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 200,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 121,795 £ (Bs 15,791,352) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)