Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and El Tigre have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.831 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 197% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,207,972 £ (Bs 23,306) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)