Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 231%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.180 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 114% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 464,845 £ (8,580 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)