Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.576 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 117% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 403,196 £ (7,388 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)