Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.172 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 119% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 425,214 £ (7,707 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)