Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 499%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 393.355 SYP / CAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 281% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 833,932 £ (C$2,120) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (39 minutes ago)