Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.596 SYPX / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 25% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 239,639 £ (2,232TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)