Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 121.701 SYPX / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 44% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 292,965 £ (2,160TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)