Cost of living comparison between Edinburgh, United Kingdom and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 648.484 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 309% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,660,692 £ (£2,561) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)