Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.550 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 23% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 500,661 £ (323,022 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)