Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.570 SYP / KZT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 19% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 219,853 £ (140,041 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)