Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 444%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 584.207 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 324% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 766,659 £ (€1,312) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)