Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.614 SYP / TJS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 52% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 329,263 £ (5,618 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)