Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.748 SYP / TJS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 63% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 663,029 £ (10,914 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (29 minutes ago)