Cost of living comparison between Durrës, Albania and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.070 SYP / ALL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 35% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 547,403 £ (134,491 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)