Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.926 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 42% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 531,943 £ (₨67,110) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (20 minutes ago)