Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 578.890 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 239% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,378,052 £ (€2,381) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)