Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 289%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.943 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 174% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,029,162 £ (13,733 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (34 minutes ago)