Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 342%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.188 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 174% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 563,816 £ (6,542 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)