Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 319%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.483 SYP / HRK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 181% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 527,697 £ (6,398 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)