Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.293 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 40% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 284,840 £ (1,934TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (38 minutes ago)