Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.778 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 402,138 £ (2,836TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (44 minutes ago)