Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.040 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 42% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 532,150 £ (3,669TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)