Cost of living comparison between Dortmund, Germany and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 563.919 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 254% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,326,006 £ (€2,351) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (42 minutes ago)