Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 355%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.651 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 165% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 994,337 £ (元13,320) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (40 minutes ago)