Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 408%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.816 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 145% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 529,343 £ (元6,470) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)