Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23083 SYP / TZS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 55% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 323,875 £ (1,403,094 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)