Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.430 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 40% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 272,974 £ (2,495TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)