Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 466%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 147.331 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 151% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 464,594 £ (R$ 3,153) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)