Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 435%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 293% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 788,939 £ ($1,532) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)