Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 472%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 338% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,644,315 £ ($3,193) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)