Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 626.493 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 245% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 751,796 £ (€1,200) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)