Cost of living comparison between Dijon, France and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 562.691 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 251% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,424,735 £ (€2,532) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)