Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.036 SYP / NPR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 25% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 232,977 £ (₨ 46,258) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)