Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.026 SYP / NPR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 24% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 240,913 £ (₨ 47,932) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)