Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,132 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.131 SYP / BDT *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 86% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 369,217 £ (Taka 60,217) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (31 minutes ago)