Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.895 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 36% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 258,965 £ (₨52,901) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)