Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.921 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 31% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 491,104 £ (₨99,798) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)