Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03632 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 232,885 £ (Rp 6,411,607) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)