Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03813 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 101% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 366,146 £ (Rp 9,601,923) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (43 minutes ago)