Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03639 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 101% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 391,419 £ (Rp 10,754,951) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)