Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03796 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 100% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 368,225 £ (Rp 9,700,792) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)