Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03855 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 103% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 446,012 £ (Rp 11,569,910) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 220,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 164 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)