Cost of living comparison between Debrecen, Hungary and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.826 SYP / HUF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 110% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 788,333 £ (431,753 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)