Cost of living comparison between Debrecen, Hungary and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.760 SYP / HUF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 104% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 830,671 £ (471,918 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)