Cost of living comparison between Daugavpils, Latvia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 553.048 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 36% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 532,167 £ (€962) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)