Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.820 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 123% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 870,981 £ (元11,641) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)