Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 549%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 395.287 SYP / AUD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 380% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,007,022 £ (AU$2,548) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 3 hours ago)