Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 327%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23062 SYP / TZS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 188% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 527,864 £ (2,288,864 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)