Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 322%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23052 SYP / TZS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 181% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 606,751 £ (2,632,105 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (36 minutes ago)