Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 293%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23052 SYP / TZS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 164% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 498,141 £ (2,160,950 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (39 minutes ago)