Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 353%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23104 SYP / TZS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 206% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,243,303 £ (5,381,420 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (43 minutes ago)