Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22939 SYP / TZS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 172% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 511,553 £ (2,230,060 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)