Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 364%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.335 SYP / SAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 232% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,246,201 £ (﷼ 9,074) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)