Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 49% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 582,359 £ in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)