Cost of living comparison between Damascus, Syria and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 28% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 520,864 £ in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)