Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Damascus have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 6% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 192,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 180,231 £ in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)