Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 371%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46090 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 266% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,487,801 £ (₩3,228,019) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)