Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 455%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45455 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 206% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 602,867 £ (₩1,326,300) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (12 minutes ago)