Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02266 SYP / VND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 96% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 400,558 £ (17,678,109 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (42 minutes ago)