Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02266 SYP / VND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 93% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 396,137 £ (17,481,468 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)