Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02261 SYP / VND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 108% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 779,204 £ (34,455,790 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)