Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00940 SYP / VND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 11% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 360,600 £ (38,353,544 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)