Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02271 SYP / VND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 405,204 £ (17,840,677 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (18 minutes ago)