Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.999 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 70% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 336,123 £ (₨42,020) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,659 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Gibraltar costs £600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)