Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.776 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 72% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 331,348 £ (₨42,613) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)