Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.915 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 72% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 375,925 £ (₨47,495) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)