Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.568 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 72% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 643,563 £ (₨85,040) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)